Teenage boy electrocuted in Bangwe

Danger sign

An 18-year-old teenager has been electrocuted in Bangwe Township in Blantyre.

Henry Kanyenga met his fate on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at a certain shop within Bangwe market.

According to his father, on his fateful moment, Henry was disconnecting a satellite dish which was on the roof of a certain shop.

He successfully removed it, but got electrocuted as he was coming down from the roof.

Police detectives from Bangwe rushed to the scene and took him to Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital where he was pronounced dead before treatment.